Beer belly is a distant memory for the 47-year-old Roger. Today is the right amount of food and training required. I feel 10 years younger after my weight loss.
Although Roger realized 2 years ago that he should lose weight, it was the high blood glucose levels that were decisive for Rogers’s decision to change his lifestyle. In January 2012, he weighed 88 kg on his 169 centimeters, which is a BMI close to obesity.
The start of a new lifestyle:
After having tried other weight loss methods such as diet powder, Roger decided to try Weight Club. The method was the start of Roger’s new lifestyle Grow Taller 4 Idiots
-Weight Club has given me a much better basis for my views on what I can and can not eat. The combination with the recommended intake of calories and suggestions for menus
The right amount of food:
The diet did not change drastically when Roger got his calorie plan of Weight Club. The major change was the amount of food.
-Because you get to eat it all as a member of Weight Club, it was not a conversion with the food, but I eat smaller portions and more salad today.
10 Years Younger:
The big change for Roger was training. From that barely hurricane jogging is the run today a large part of Rogers everyday. There will also be a lot of football, power walk, gym and hockey.
It’s much more fun to go out on the football field and cope with running 90 minutes than to barely hurricane in 5 minutes.Grow Taller 4 Idiots I can say that I feel at least 10 years younger in terms of what I can.
“I have never been in better shape”
Today, 11 months after Roger joined the Weight Club, he weighs 73 kg. A total of 15 kg is gone and Roger are in top form.
I’ve never been in better shape than I am today. The key was to never give up despite setbacks both weight, and others. The change must simply start with yourself.
Rogers 5 wt tricks:
– Walk a lot and build up your workout over time, it has taken me three years to come up to the exercise dose I have today.
– Set targets that are reasonable and reward accordingly. It could be something small like a beer with your meal or a new floor ball stick.
– Refrain alcohol for a period, it boosts weight loss and you have the energy to exercise more.
– Weigh food in the beginning so you will know how much you are eating.
– Try to find someone you can work together with your weight loss. I have had the help of both partners and children but also community on weight club.